Summer aka strawberry season is here and what better way to have strawberries than in this Vegan Danish Strawberry Tart – “Jordbærtærte”?! I promise the effort is worth it! It does involve a few steps to create the tart the traditional way. Especially when you …
When you have a few very ripe bananas try this super easy and healthy recipe for a Quinoa Banana Bread (GF). It’s great as a snack or even as breakfast, as it is very filling. Free from any refined, oil sugar or flour – gluten-free!
More Yummy Sweet Breads Recipes:
Quinoa Banana Bread (GF)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1.5 cup unsweetened vanilla milk
- 0.5 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups quinoa flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 65 g dark chocolate (I use 100%)
- 1 handful walnuts (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp ginger powder (optional)
- pinch of vanilla (optional)
- maple syrup for a sweeter version (optional)
- Turn the oven to 175°C (conventional).
- Mash 2 ripe bananas and mix with all other wet ingredients plus the ground flax seeds.
- Mix in the dry ingredients (including the optionals, if chosen).
- Chop the chocolate and fold in the mixture.
- Line baking tin with baking paper and add the mixture.
- Slice the last banana along the middle and place on top, pushing it a little into the mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 min. Once done, let it cool a bit, before serving.
- Enjoy ♡
Mouthwateringly addictive, whilst creamy, rich, and healthy – that’s what these Orange Chocolate Truffles are! Make sure to double up the recipe and keep some in the freezer for an easy afternoon craving or lunchbox surprise. More yummy bliss balls: Peanut Butter Chickpea Energy Balls …
These easy 4-ingredient black bean bliss balls are so yummy that you want to make sure you always have a batch in the fridge.
Black Bean Bliss Balls
- 1 can black beans (~3 dl / 180 g)
- 20 juicy dates (~ 2.5 dl / 145g)
- 5 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1½ dl oats (GF if necessary)
- Rinse the beans.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until a smooth dough forms.
- Roll bliss balls into desired size and let them cool in the fridge before serving.
- You can roll the bliss balls in coconut flour, cacao powder, chopped nuts or even melted chocolate if you wish.