AD: This recipe was developed for Camilles Cacao Love Liquid gold, also known as cacao, is how it feel to drink this Cacao Shake. It is the most mouthwatering delicious vegan chocolate drink. Velvety soft, rich and ultra smooth. More yummy chocolate treats: Snickers Cups Vegan …
I absolutely adore chocolate and this Vegan Wholesome Chocolate Spread (Nutella) is no exception. Full of creaminess from the roasted hazelnuts, sweet notes from the dates, and flavour from the raw chocolate powder. It’s yummy times a million in a jar – perfect for a …
Mouthwateringly addictive, whilst creamy, rich, and healthy – that’s what these Orange Chocolate Truffles are! Make sure to double up the recipe and keep some in the freezer for an easy afternoon craving or lunchbox surprise.
More yummy bliss balls:
Orange Chocolate Truffles
- 1 can black beans (250 g cooked and drained)
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 20 juicy/fresh dates
- juice from 1/2 an orange
- zest from 1/2 an orange
- 1 cup oats
- 5 tbsp cacao powder
- Pit the dates and add them to a food processor or high speed blender.
- Grate the orange and squeeze the juice out of it. Add to the food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until a smooth, sticky dough forms.
- Roll into a desired size. I use a large (heaped) tablespoon for one truffle.
- Optional: roll in coconut flakes, cacao powder or oats.
- Enjoy or keep in the freezer as an easy snack!