Cacao Shake – the ultimate Vegan Chocolate Drink
AD: This recipe was developed for Camilles Cacao Love
Liquid gold, also known as cacao, is how it feel to drink this Cacao Shake. It is the most mouthwatering delicious vegan chocolate drink. Velvety soft, rich and ultra smooth.
More yummy chocolate treats:
- Snickers Cups
- Vegan Wholesome Chocolate Spread
- Orange Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate oatmeal – bliss in a bowl
- Black Bean Bliss Balls
Cacao Shake – Vegan Chocolate Shake
- 2 frozen ripe bananas (app. 250 g)
- 100 g cacao
- 1⅓-2 cups plant milk *
- Measure the cacao and add to a high speed blender with the plant milk. Blend until smooth. (If the drink has become a bit too warm from blending, let cool or add some ice cubes).
- Add in the ripe bananas and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy right away or add a large handful of ice cubes and place in the fridge for up to an hour. Herefter it will start to melt and not be as creamy and delicious.
*depends on preference in consistency. The picture has 1⅔ cups plant milk.