These Grilled Hokkaido Bites with a tasty Curryghurt Dip (GF) turn perfectly tender yet with a bit of crispyness to them. Their sweet flavour goes perfect with this tasty and creamy curryghurt dip. More yummy summer recipes Easy Carrot Greens Salad Grapefruit Salad with Hemp …
These twisted cardamom buns (vegan Swedish kardemommesnurrer)are sooo good! They are a little less fluffy than the usual ones, as I have used half whole grain spelt flour and half all purpose spelt flour to get some more fibers in. I love making sweet treats …
Freshly pressed celery juice – I would not say, I love it, but I like it. It feels very energising and has a somewhat stringent flavour that takes a few times to get used to. Usually, I would add some lemon or ginger, but it is very refreshing to have it plain.
More yummy drinks:
- Cacao Shake – The Ultimate Vegan Chocolate Drink
- Green Celery Ginger Juice
- Turmeric Latte (Golden Milk)
- 1 bunch celery
- Rinse the celery and cut it into smaller pieces. Add to you juice maker.
- Enjoy as is or with a few ice cubes if not chilled already.
AD: This recipe was developed for Camilles Cacao Love Liquid gold, also known as cacao, is how it feel to drink this Cacao Shake. It is the most mouthwatering delicious vegan chocolate drink. Velvety soft, rich and ultra smooth. More yummy chocolate treats: Snickers Cups Vegan …
AD: This recipe was developed for Camilles Cacao Love
Peanut Butter, Dates and Cacao will give you the most delicious Snickers Cups you can imagine. Feel free to share a cup with someone you care about and feel how the powerfull depth of the cacao fill both your hearts and bellies.
More yummy chocolate treats:
- Vegan Wholesome Chocolate Spread
- Orange Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate oatmeal – bliss in a bowl
- Black Bean Bliss Balls
- 150 g cacao
- 60 g pitted, dried dates
- 85 g peanut butter
- 15 g peanuts
- pinch of vanilla powder
- Measure the cacao and melt it over a water bath.
- Meanwhile, blend dates and peanutbutter in a food processor/blender until smooth. Add some water if needed.
- Chop the peanuts and mix them and the vanilla with the peanut cream.
- Add 2 tbsp melted cacao to a muffin cup and turn it, so the cacao will coat the inside of the cup. Leave about 1⁄2 cm along the top of the sides free so you can take them out again. Set aside in the freezer for 5 min to allow the cacao to solidify
- Distribute the peanut cream in the four muffin cup. Use a teaspoon to shape the peanut cream into the middle with spacealong the sides, so the cacao can run down along here.
- Add 3 tbsp melted cacao on top of each muffin cup and leaveit to run down the size to form a "lid" on top of the peanutbutter cup.
- Leave them to cool in the freezer for 5 min before enjoying.
- Keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks or freezer for 4-5 weeks.