Chocolate oatmeal – Bliss in a Bowl
There is no better way to start your day than with this chocolate oatmeal using raw cacao powder. Or as I like to call it – Bliss in a Bowl. By adding the raw cacao you add lots of protein and antioxidants to nourish your body from the beginning of the day. It is super creamy and rich in texture. It is also easy to make and can be made as an overnight version as well, which is easy to take with you, if you would like to enjoy it on the go.
Another blissful recipe:
Chocolate Oatmeal – Bliss in a Bowl
- 2 dl quick oats
- 3 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 ripe banana (small-medium)
- 2 dates *
- 5 dl water
- Nuts and seeds
- Fresh fruit, such as blueberries and mango
- Shredded coconut
- Chop the banana and dates.
- Add all ingredients to a small pot and cook until a creamy texture forms. (About 10 minutes on medium heat)
- Top with your favourite toppings. Blueberries and mango is great with this chocolate oatmeal.