Pumpkin Spice Bread (GF)
I looove pumpkin and with pumpkin season at its peak, I have baked this delicious moist and fluffy Pumpkin Spice Bread (GF) a million times. It’s just like the classic banana bread, but in a fall version. It’s also gluten-free and only made with wholesome ingredients, which means no refined sugar, oil or flour. I hope you’ll like it as much as I do. Make sure to have patience with slicing it until it has cooled down, as it is quite sticky when warm.
More yummy fall and winter recipes:
- Hokkaido Tofuballs in a hearty Tomato Sauce
- Christmas Spice Banana Bread with Tahini Swirl
- Vegan Danish Rice Pudding “Risengrød”
- Turmeric Latte (Golden Milk)
Pumpkin Spice Bread
- 200 g juicy dates (1 cup pitted)
- 1 c pumpkin puree
- ½ c peanut butter
- 1 c plant based milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1⅓ c oat flour (GF if necessary)
- ½ c almond flour
- ½ c quinoa flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice *
- ¼ tsp turmeric (optional, for colour)
- Turn the oven to 175°C/350°F.
- Add all the wet ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients in the bowl.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and add the mixture to the tin.
- Bake at 175°C/350°F for 30-35 minutes. Make sure it doesn't burn on top. Let it cool completely before slicing.
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp clove