These Grilled Hokkaido Bites with a tasty Curryghurt Dip (GF) turn perfectly tender yet with a bit of crispyness to them. Their sweet flavour goes perfect with this tasty and creamy curryghurt dip. More yummy summer recipes Easy Carrot Greens Salad Grapefruit Salad with Hemp …
These twisted cardamom buns (vegan Swedish kardemommesnurrer)are sooo good! They are a little less fluffy than the usual ones, as I have used half whole grain spelt flour and half all purpose spelt flour to get some more fibers in. I love making sweet treats …
Freshly pressed celery juice – I would not say, I love it, but I like it. It feels very energising and has a somewhat stringent flavour that takes a few times to get used to. Usually, I would add some lemon or ginger, but it is very refreshing to have it plain.
More yummy drinks:
- Cacao Shake – The Ultimate Vegan Chocolate Drink
- Green Celery Ginger Juice
- Turmeric Latte (Golden Milk)
- 1 bunch celery
- Rinse the celery and cut it into smaller pieces. Add to you juice maker.
- Enjoy as is or with a few ice cubes if not chilled already.
Summer aka strawberry season is here and what better way to have strawberries than in this Vegan Danish Strawberry Tart – “Jordbærtærte”?! I promise the effort is worth it! It does involve a few steps to create the tart the traditional way. Especially when you …
Spicy mango smoothie bowl with lots of nourishing and colorful toppings to charge your day – perfect for summer. I love smoothies and can have them all day and time of the day. Especially, in summer I love adding lots of ginger and lemon peel to make it more fresh and light for the warmer days. Also, lemon peel is a great for of getting your vitamin C (it contains a lot more than the actual fruit) – just make sure to get an organic lemon and rinse it before.
My favourite toppings for this bowl
- Raw cacao nibs
- Goji berries
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh blueberries
More yummy bowls for summer
- Green Mango Smoothie
- Magical Black Currant Smoothie
- Refreshing Blueberries and Peas Smoothie
- Beetroot Berry Smoothie
Spicy Mango Smoothie
- 400 g frozen mango
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 piece of fresh ginger size of your thumb
- 1 piece of fresh turmeric size of your thumb
- pinch of cayenne pepper to enhance effect of turmeric (optional)
- peel of 1 organic lemon
- 1 scoop vegan collagen (optional; gives a nice creamy texture. I use the one from sunwarrier)
- 1 cup plant based milk
Optional topping ideas
- fresh fruit, such as banana and berries
- coconut flakes
- goji berries
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy with your favourite toppings.